Saturday, May 14, 2011
This is what I worked on this week. It took four days and about 13 hours worth of stitching. I made a few mistakes, but I think it turned out great! This is a free Urban Threads design for an Urban Threads contest. The idea is to take their original design and use a different set of colors. I used a piece of fabric from Joann's. I was really intimidated by this design, the hair especially. I can't believe I finished it! The contest deadline was supposed to be tomorrow, but they extended it to the end of the month.
Monday, May 2, 2011
Sunday, May 1, 2011
I rinsed the Transfer-eze off my jacket yesterday. I'd been working on it for a few months so I have a lot of pictures. Design credit posted below each picture.