Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Parable of the Talents - the start

Our church is doing the Parable of the Talents project.  The church gives us each $5 to use to do crafts or food to sell or provide a service.  Whatever money we make goes back to the church.  So I spent my $5 on embroidery floss, already had the paper.  I will have to pay for the laminating, but not much outlay on my part.  I'm making cross bookmarks.  They are not my design exactly, but they are my execution.  I drew out the designs very large and then reduced them and printed them out.  There are two cross designs, four colors of paper and matching thread.  I think we have until Christmas, not sure.  Here is the picture of my baby project:

2 comments:

  1. I love this Parable of the Talents thing. What a great idea! I can't wait to see how these come out, Anne. You always make the coolest bookmarks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gingersnap!!! I've got to start working on these. Luckily I'm all set up to go.

    ReplyDelete