Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Stonehenge

I made a Stonehenge model for the craft part of my project for Religion in Prehistory.  I attend an online seminary school.  I have to finish a poem (the writing part of my project) and finish typing up my process notes.  Then I send the pictures, the poem and the process notes to my teacher. I'll just post all the photos of the model here.  When I tried to peel off the aluminum foil a lot of the stones fell of or down, so it became a ruin. :)  I glued some of the stones back up.  Made of most of a box of original white Sculpy clay.  I had to condition the clay a lot to get it to a workable state.  Thank goodness I have a pasta machine to help me with that.  I'm not going to paint it.  To be honest I don't know what to do with it.  Kinda fun having a sacred site on my kitchen table though!








No comments:

Post a Comment