Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Space and Beyond

I'm choosing my own adventure, right here on the Stitching the Wheel blog.  While officially called "28 Weeks of Creativity 2012", the theme for this challenge is Space and Beyond.  The time frame is from June 18th to December 30th, 2012.  I'm going to make one craft/art/writing project a week based on this theme.  It could be one thing or a few of something or many things.  We'll just have to see!

I chose Space and Beyond as the theme to remind myself to look up and out.  I tend to pay more attention to my little world than the big wide world out there, much less the Universe. I will be sharing Process Notes on what I make each week.  This is just for fun and to focus on a theme, which I don't usually do.  Standard Cop-out:  If I can't keep up with this challenge, my blog will go back to the usual programming.  :)

2 comments: