Pages

Monday, January 25, 2021

Breaking the Ice

                                             (Break the Ice, edit from a pixabay photo)

Sooooo... I've been away from blogworld for a long time.  Since 2012 for this blog.  A lot has happened since then.  I'm still creating, still stitching the wheel.  I'm a Maker.  

I took up cross-stitching again and now I'm obsessed.  I'm working through a Dimensions beginner kit right now.  I bought 3 patterns from an Etsy seller.  I can't wait to get started on them.  I call cross-stitching a "slow craft."  Embroidery is a "medium craft" and photography a "fast craft."  Your mileage may vary.

Here's where I am after 6 weeks:


I'm still editing photos.  None this year yet.  I did a lamp series last year that turned out nice. Here's one from 2020:

 

I started using Pixabay photos (free to modify and use commercially) for my photo editing.  I like the combination of perspectives, the original and my spin on that.

It's nice to be back.

All for now.

AW






No comments:

Post a Comment