Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Week 9

This is the end of Week 9 of "28 Weeks of Creativity 2012."  I plan on creating to a theme (Space and Beyond) for the rest of the year in art, crafts or writing projects.  I will post process notes and pictures here with an Extras category for projects that don't fit the theme or are from previous weeks.

Week 9:  "Space and Beyond CD Labels-the start"

OK, I didn't get a lot of these made this week, but this is the start of this project.  I'll finish them up soon.  I have a set of CDs that are just car stereo CDs, those are the ones I'm putting labels on.  They are in a travel case, seen below with the two CDs and their "arty" labels:


Extras:

I finished some of the lettering on my brother's grilling apron.  It says, "Quench my thirst with gasoline."  The quotation is from a Metallica song about cars, called "Fuel."  I'm going to add "-Metallica" in embroidery, to finish the lettering.


I've been spending time getting ready to release art into the world aka Creative Release.  Here's my preparations so far.  More about this later!


No comments:

Post a Comment