Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Coffee Themed Apron Update!

Last weekend while watching episode after episode of Smallville, I had plenty of time to embroider.  I have all three big motifs on the coffee themed apron done and I've started on the little motifs.  The funny thing is, when I'm stressed I love to embroider, but when I'm relaxed, like I have been the last few days, I find other things to do.  Not one person commented on the blue musical tote on my creativity websites. :(  I guess they are used to me posting embroidery by now. I'd like to embroider one of those long half aprons that waiters wear for my brother.  Does anyone know where I can get one, not online?  I'm thinking maybe the Cash & Carry in Olympia might have some aprons.  So here are the pics!


And ice cream cones, in progress:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, it is coming along nicely! Wish I could be that consistent with creative projects...you are an inspiration to get on with it at least. I can imagine embroidery being a good way to calm down when stressed, like doodling or zentangling.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heidi, it's also good when watching movies and music videos. I used to not be able to stitch when watching movies, but it's easier now. It's a great stress release! Thanks for commenting!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete