Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Coffee-themed Bookmarks

I finished the coffee-themed bookmarks.  Yay!  I plan to sell them.  I'm not sure what I should ask for them.  I still have to get them laminated.  I get them laminated at Staples for a few bucks. Hopefully I can do that on Saturday or Monday.  They turned out very nicely, I think.  I just picked some floss colors I wanted to work with and matched the cardstock to them.  Unlike regular embroidery you just use one strand of floss in Dutch Embroidery.  They don't cost much to make, just the time involved.  These are the first 8.  I will probably make 8 more.  I tape the front to the back with double-sided tape.  You have to do something like that to cover up the thread and the tape in back.  I'm really happy with these, even if there are a few mistakes.


No comments:

Post a Comment